AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hi guys,

This is my first post here on avs.

I recently bought a 720p 50" LG (50pn4500) for a very good price a few weeks ago.

I bought it before reading about the Panasonic s60.

My needs in an hdtv are primarily watching sports and gaming on my 360.

The LG I bought for the most part is an awesome tv, and for the price i paid its great value.

It does have some input lag however (never knew about input lag before, the lg's is slightly more than the s60's).

When I put it on Game mode, its fine but the pictures quality decreases which is a downfall.

My budget is below $1,000.

Overall I am happy with the LG, although I would prefer something with less input lag, and an improved picture (once in awhile on a blu ray i feel like it could be sharper).

Thats why im pondering on getting the s60/64, but have read in recent posts in this forum that it might not be a great option gaming.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
The S60 is definitely a better panel. It provides what you are looking for, good input lag for gaming and very good picture quality. I would jump on it quick though, I heard in the US supply is very low.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

The only thing that worries me before i purchase it is motion blur that ive read it has.

with my current lg, i dont see any of that in blu ray or in my gaming....

the s60 might indeed have a better picture quality, but what good is that if it has motion blur ...?

·
Registered
156 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts