AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
I haven't done a whole lot of comparing, but I wanted my son to pick out a decent clock radio for his room. We ended up with the ILUV model I168. It was around $80 and has a very good sound for the small size. I was wondering if you could tell the difference in HD with a radio this size and was impressed. It has headphone outputs and an aux input. One bad thing is it has that wierd style FM antenna connector that is becoming more common. This would have been a good option for my office and may still get one and use my Sony XDR-F1HD at home.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I highly recommend the SONY XDR-S3HD tabletop clock radio with Hybrid Digital technology.

It is very user friendly but harder to find these days. I find the included antennas work fine to pull in many stations.

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
I don't, but if I was buying a new car, that one would be on my list of choices (all hybrids). And, I would put an HD Radio in it (unless there is a hybrid car with a hybrid radio already included).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.