AVS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I only saw part of this movie and I need help finding out the name of the title.


Plot;

main character is a Female dressed in black usually, hair color often changes right before your eyes. Her mission was to transport a case, but she was never to open it. The case was white, and had straps so she would wear it like a backpack. She does end up opening the case to find a live young boy inside. Main character was not human, her hands would morph into guns and machetes at will. Also, she killed tons of poeple who were trying to kill her.


This is great looking Sci-fi Thriller. Hope to find it on HD-DVD or BD.

Thanks in advance
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,123 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmichael /forum/post/0


I only saw part of this movie and I need help finding out the name of the title.


Plot;

main character is a Female dressed in black usually, hair color often changes right before your eyes. Her mission was to transport a case, but she was never to open it. The case was white, and had straps so she would wear it like a backpack. She does end up opening the case to find a live young boy inside. Main character was not human, her hands would morph into guns and machetes at will. Also, she killed tons of poeple who were trying to kill her.


This is great looking Sci-fi Thriller. Hope to find it on HD-DVD or BD.

Thanks in advance


The name of the movie is Ultraviolet and It is out on Blu Ray being that it is a sony flick.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,123 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhan /forum/post/0


Your better off watching Equilibrium. A much better effort that this. I think I saw this in the $5 bin at Walmart.

those $5 bins mean jack. A lot of good movies as well as some crappy ones end up there. Different people have different tastes. Hell I picked up all 3 Teenage mutant Ninja Turtles movies in those bargain bins
.


But in terms of Taste I do agree. Equilibrium was light years ahead of Ultraviolet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,606 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wormraper /forum/post/0


those $5 bins mean jack. A lot of good movies as well as some crappy ones end up there. Different people have different tastes. Hell I picked up all 3 Teenage mutant Ninja Turtles movies in those bargain bins
.

Yeah, but the crappy ones end up getting there faster. I've picked up a couple of good titles in there, too. Older titles like "Bad Boys" Sean Penn version, "The Wanderers" and "Eddie and the Cruisers" to name a few.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,123 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhan /forum/post/0


Yeah, but the crappy ones end up getting there faster. I've picked up a couple of good titles in there, too. Older titles like "Bad Boys" Sean Penn version, "The Wanderers" and "Eddie and the Cruisers" to name a few.

you can always tell the newer crappy movies from the older kewl movies. The crappy ones are always in "foolscreen"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,606 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wormraper /forum/post/0


you can always tell the newer crappy movies from the older kewl movies. The crappy ones are always in "foolscreen"

Your right about that. Doesn't Walmart realize that more FS copies end up in the $5 bin instead of the WS versions. Idiots.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,974 Posts
If you like this genre, I would recommend Elektra. IMO it is a better movie with much cooler villians.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
460 Posts
I liked this movie the first dozen or so times it was made as other films and before that as various videogames. This remake of a remake of a remake however had such lame special effects it kind of ruined it for me, and I couldn't finish it. The soundtrack didn't help either.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,554 Posts
ULTRAVIOLET. We watched it in HD the other night on Starz!, I think. I didn't hate it like some here, but it's pretty insubstantial. Plot:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show) Spoiler  
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show) Woman infected with vampire virus befriends kid (because she lost her own child?) who is a clone designed to inflict a lethal virus on the world (thought to kill vampires, but actually to kill humans; the maker is a vampire, too, and he wants to extort money from humans to protect them from his created virus). She kills a lot of people in the process of protecting the kid and herself, and hardly suffers any damage. She kills the evil guy who was planning on unleashing the kid on the world. End of story.



I've seen worse. But I've seen much better (pretty much everything is better!).
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top