AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a link on something else and I can't figure out what it is. They claim that their $149 software marked down to $49 (when I went to leave the site I got a prompt that offers it for $29) gets you over 3500 channels to watch on your PC.

It looks like lots of over-the-air stations, maybe they just hook up to the live streams? It doesn't look to have anything to do with satellites.

Just curious.

·
UHD Addict
39,216 Posts
Supposedly it's low quality(sub SD quality).

There are tons of reviews online with many calling it a scam.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, it appears to just feed whatever is available through streaming sites. Great scam (or almost-scam) though.

·
Registered
891 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirgiz  /t/1291111/what-is-this-satellitedirect-com-thing#post_22297311

so this is working or not? Sorry for bumping, but I really want to know

I was stupid enough to be taken in by this "scam" about 2 yrs. ago.Save your $$$ and stay away from it.There is nothing useful there.

·
Registered
4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by greaser  /t/1291111/what-is-this-satellitedirect-com-thing#post_22297506

I was stupid enough to be taken in by this "scam" about 2 yrs. ago.Save your $$$ and stay away from it.There is nothing useful there.
Ok thanks man

·
Registered
4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by greaser  /t/1291111/what-is-this-satellitedirect-com-thing#post_22297506

Ok thanks man

·
Registered
4 Posts

Quote:

Ok thanks man. Thanks for input

1 - 9 of 9 Posts