AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought this would be an interesting question.

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Well the one I'm part owner in of course :D

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
AV Science.

Deron

·
Registered
21,464 Posts
Well this is the CRT forum and not the HT forum, so I think this is the wrong place to to start this thread. A better question would be what is your favorite CRT shop or what is the best CRT shop. Now there are fine sources of CRT machines out there like Curt and Tim. These two guys know their stuff. But the question would be shop. My vote would go to Hi Rez. Those guys, Gary and Joel, know their stuff and have dedicated a substantial brick and mortar commercial enterprise to the art of CRTs. Their website is a handy reference and a handy comparative against which to make buying decisions. Like Tim and Curt, they give needed help without expecting anything in return. I, for one, am glad Tim, Curt, and the Hi Rez guys are there.

·
Banned
2,582 Posts
Well the one I'm part owner in of course

Originall quote from JAY

SAME HERE!

Good Luck Jay! Business is picking up here for me in Phoenix Az

·
Registered
21,464 Posts
:) Hey, no fair voting for your own shop. If you own a shop like I do, I think this question should be answered as if you were a chef and asked where do you like to go when you eat out? By the way, from what I hear you guys have fine shops too.

·
Banned
2,582 Posts
OK OK your right Mark,

Ill have to say I like to look aroud SOUNDS LIKE MUSIC here In Phoenix or Soon, there new show room, Sophisticated Intergration In Scottsdale.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.