AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My last media player purchase was the LG 7832 upconversion unit. I also own older, nice players - Denon 1600, Panasonic XP30. With my trusty two year old Pananson AE200 I doubt there will be a big improvement going the HTPC route. My next upgrade will probably be a pj/HTPC bundle.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Yamakawa dvd player (the one with vga output- not used)

Pioneer DVD/LD player (the one with DD only)

Victor

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
HTPC running Zoom Player with Nvidia video/Power DVD audio. Also ffdshow with resize and denoise.

By the far the best picture I've ever gotten. HTPC's are a must for those with projectors.

·
Registered
725 Posts
hk dvd31 very nice

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
HTPC Zoom Player / Dscaler 5 and ffdshow...simply stunning to get this image quality from a DVD.

Regards

·
Registered
102 Posts
HTPC using DVI out and Xine under Gentoo Linux for DVD playback. Also have an Onkyo 5 disc player that came with the HTB however the HTPC clearly out performs the Onkyo.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Daewoo DVG 3000N, i'm very satisfied with it, it reads not only DVD's but VCD's, MP3 CD's and DVD's, mpeg on CD and DVD (It's great to download and view the new trailers!)

I also have a portable DVD player, for the trips Initial (Great value for the price!, but has a few flaws)

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
I have the Denon 2900 paired with my H31, a Denon 910 in the bedroom with my 27 inch Panasonic Superflat. Then, I still have my very first Sony DVPS7000 I bought myself for Christmas back in 97! I am using this in the family room with a 32 inch Panasonic.

I think I might need another DVD player....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.