AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what subwoofer to get with a Jamo s606 system.

Is it necessary to buy a Jamo sub 300 watts instead of Jamo sub 250 watts for a room of 3.4m x 3.6m dimensions ?

I dont really find it necessary to get the 300 sub instead of the 250 because the jamo front speakers have the bass tweeters , the room is small and i live in an appartment full of neighbours. I also going to use this system for watching movies.

·
Registered
896 Posts
For $200 or under the Bic F-12 seems to be a popular choice in subs. I have a couple of the Bic Pl-200's in whci is a set up from the F-12 model as it can be had for $270 or so... great budget HT sub IMO.

I can not comment on the Jamos as I have never had the chance to hear them.

What price range are you looking at b.t.w.?

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not so high , also i have a wallunit where i can put the sub in it.i dont have a lot of space.im afraid the 300 jamo wont fit in so i go with the 250.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubboxster
I'd would go with Jamo Sub 650 like mine.
But thats 429 euros here in Malta. For the small room i have and that i live in a flat , the Jamo sub 250 is more than enough im sure of that. I also have a strong amplifier so i can adjust the bass as much as i want. Also some people say that you can get the jamo s606 speakers sound great with the bass even without the subwoofer .Huh ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts