AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I'm looking for a tray/lap desk, for use with a normal keyboard and mouse.

It's very hard to find any honestly. All that are available is for laptop, and that is small in width for keyboard/mouse.

Any recommendations?

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
I see tons of them all the time at Walmart, Target and even the Dollar stores like Dollar Tree.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
I have a Belkin Cushdesk and a Belkin Cushtop, but they are basically made for laptops. I think it would be very difficult or impossible to use a mouse on one of them. Not wide enough for a keyboard and mouse.

Although if you got a keyboard with built in trackball or trackpad, they would work.

Think I got mine at Costco. You can see pictures of them on the Belkin website.

But I don't think I've ever seen a lap desk wide enough for a full keyboard and room to use a mouse.

·
Registered
415 Posts
 Futura Gamer's Desk w/Regular MouzPad and Max MouzPad

I currently use this with a wireless keyboard and mouse. It works great if you're sitting in a chair, because it will be resting on top of the arm rests. If you're sitting on a couch, then it doesn't really work well. The Futura Gamer's Desk bends in half, in the middle. So that you can use it as a laptop desk, at an angle. But when you have it sitting on your lap, with no armrests, it will bend in the middle.

If you plan on using it while sitting in a chair, buy it. If you're going to use it on a couch, don't buy it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.