AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I'm making a menu for my Blu-ray Home video. There is a DTS 5.1 soundtrack that I would like to use as the music to my menu. Now it seems as if DVD Architect won't recognize the DTS track so I need to know a good program that will allow me to mix that DTS 5.1 track to AC3 5.1 @ 640kbps.

TsMuxer doesn't do it. Online the best I could find is a program called "eac3to," but for some reason I can't get it to open on my PC.

Are there any other programs available?

·
Registered
7,781 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop_99 /forum/post/20874343

Hi. I'm making a menu for my Blu-ray Home video. There is a DTS 5.1 soundtrack that I would like to use as the music to my menu. Now it seems as if DVD Architect won't recognize the DTS track so I need to know a good program that will allow me to mix that DTS 5.1 track to AC3 5.1 @ 640kbps.

TsMuxer doesn't do it. Online the best I could find is a program called "eac3to," but for some reason I can't get it to open on my PC.

Are there any other programs available?

Eac3to is probably your best option.

I would head up to the Home Theater PC forum and ask around up there for help on getting eac3to running on your PC.

-Suntan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.