AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a Divinci 6.1 pro-series surround speaker sub set (most of you have probally seen this scam, i knew about it and bought them for 50$) and im woundering what receiver (or just minimum specs needed) will help get the most out of them? i believe the sub is nonpowered rated at 200watt 8ohm. and the satilites and center are 150 watt 8 ohm. I know this setup will never sound "fantastic" so no need to critisize... Any Ideas?

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
Meet me around back after work tonight. I have a couple of receivers in my SUV that I can give you a great deal on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ha yea yea, again i say no need for thaT. if you just forget about the name what would you suggest based on specs...?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easyaspie /forum/post/18304442

Can we assume that you want the cheapest friggin' AVR possible?

Nah, i do plan on spending more on a receiver. Im sure ill upgrade the speakers eventually. id like to spend less than 400 though...

·
Registered
498 Posts
Go read up in the receiver section, there are tons of posts already with recommendations in your price range. Anything should drive those speakers. If you don't need HDMI, you can get something really cheap off craigslist.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts