Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

I'm new and admit that I'm rather ignorant to this subject so I thank you in advance for all and any help.

I'm recently married and have a kid on the way so as you can imagine all those weekends that I used to spend out on my boat are becoming less and less frequent. This being the case I decided to upgrade my home system. I recently baught a set of Klipsch klg10s, a klipsch ksw15 sub and a klipsch rc3 center channel. I already have a set of infinity overture 1s, a pair of infinity RS2's and a yamaha yst-sw150 sub. I was thinking that I would set up the TV room and then put a pair of speakers and a sub in the living room.

1) What would you put where?

2) Is the stuff I have considered decent?

3) What receiver would you choose to handle this task?

Thank you again!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hey Fishiest1, I'm on the f/s forum also. I don't have much advice for ya but I'm certain the klipsch's are very efficient and a good 85+watt unit would deliver nicely. I have been using yamaha's for the last 18 years now and, wow I just realized thats a long time, anyway I have been happy with their performance on 2 channel audio and multi-channel movie soundtracks. Good luck, and congrats on the family. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.