AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 30' X 28" room and have only $2,800 to spend. I have decided on either a Sony KV-50WE610 or a KDf-42WE65 which would you buy for the room? I want to make sure I get the best for the money in viewing. I am on Dish Satellite with local chanels on satellite, any suggests would be great.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would like to go up to the 60" but have not been ale to find any units in the cost range that I have funds for. If anyone knows of any I sure would like to know about them to check it out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We have enough room to move the seating to where ever we need. One wall has a fireplace and we have it sorted divided up to have seatng around the fireplace. I just measured it and we can move our seating to within 12' if needed and still look good.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I don't know if this particular set is any good, but here is one option. 65" TheaterWide (65H84) Toshiba @ Costco for

·
Registered
182 Posts
I was in the same boat as you are choice wise. I opted for the Sony KV-50WE610. My veiwing distance is 9-10ft. It seems BIG now, but I upgraded from a 32" TV. I was seriously considering the 42", but I thought I would kick myself down the road for not getting the BIGGER TV. I'm happy with my choice!

·
Registered
35 Posts
With a room that big I'd just buy a projector... the Sanyo Z2, Infocus 4805, Panasonic AE500, Sony HS-20, and the Benq 7800 are all within your budget. Buy one of the first three I listed, and you'll have enough left over for a nice screen as well...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.