AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a PS3 that i use for games and BluRay. I also recently bought a Sony 810. My speakers however are garbage. I would like to upgrade them, but in order to upgrade to something decent I would have to get them a bit at a time. So if I were to buy 1 speaker (or a pair) should I get the fronts or a center? I would probably get the other matching ones in 4-6 months or so, followed by the rears down the line. Also, is this a bad idea?

·
Registered
2,938 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veers21 /forum/post/12921144

I have a PS3 that i use for games and BluRay. I also recently bought a Sony 810. My speakers however are garbage. I would like to upgrade them, but in order to upgrade to something decent I would have to get them a bit at a time. So if I were to buy 1 speaker (or a pair) should I get the fronts or a center? I would probably get the other matching ones in 4-6 months or so, followed by the rears down the line. Also, is this a bad idea?

If it were me I would add the front L & R first and turn off the center and untill you can afford the center channel. Add a sub next and then surrounds.

·
Premium Member
13,346 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdogroeder /forum/post/12921197

If it were me I would add the front L & R first and turn off the center and untill you can afford the center channel. Add a sub next and then surrounds.

That is excellent advice!

Craig

1 - 4 of 4 Posts