AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading the threads on the Diva's and I was wondering what speakers did you use prior to getting the Diva's? I have moved all of my equipment into a smaller room and the Mirage M3's are rather imposing now. Would the Diva 6.1's be an improvement?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Front - JBL Northridge S28 II

Center - JBL - S Center

Sides - Cambridge Audio Surround Dipoles

Rear - KLH Twistable cubes

The Diva's were a big step up for me. I love them!

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
My Divas replaced a Sony sattelite system. I did check out a lot of speakers out there before replacing the Sony's but at the end I went with the Divas and there is no looking back now.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Kef ref 100 CC

Kef Q50 front (i think)

Still have the Kef Q10 which will likely get replaced with the Diva 2.1

Regards.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Energy 22.3 Mains

Energy AC-300 Center

Energy RVSS surrounds

·
Registered
27 Posts
Some cheesy 12 year old Pioneer floor speakers. I am enlightened now. Very enlightened. Diva 6.1's

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Very nice Infinity Interludes. 4 months old, and cost considerably more than the Divas.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Polk Audio RT7's, maybe 10 years old. I just hooked up a brand new SVS 20-39 PCi today, and the old Polks sounded pretty darn good with DirectTV jazz channel 840 playing and all the new found bass. My Diva 6.1's should be here by Friday - I'll soon be in audioheaven!

Howie

·
Premium Member
83" LG C1, Sony ES50, Diva Mains, GoldenEar SuperCenter XL, HSU VTF2 Subwoofer
866 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by theSSthatcould
Kef ref 100 CC

Kef Q50 front (i think)

Still have the Kef Q10 which will likely get replaced with the Diva 2.1

Regards.
Amazing. That's pretty much what my Divas replaced except I had a pair of old Paradigm reference series for my rears. I actually started out looking to move my Q50's to the rear, can the Paradigms and get a set of Kef Reference mains to match my Kef Reference center channel. I brought my Q50's with me Seans house when I auditioned the Divas and did a direct comparison. Needless to say I decided to get a whole set of Divas (2 pairs of 6.1's for front and rear and my C3 center channel is coming tomorrow!) and the beauty part is that the whole set cost me less than one pair of USED Kef reference series mains. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.