1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
4,999 Posts
Interesting article. It makes Fox look like good guys when it comes to HD. Too bad the article didn't come clean and explain that Fox is very anti HD with no intention of bringing HD to it's viewers. Maybe the HD material is being reserved for the Fox execs who have a secret encrypted HD satellite signal going to their homes :D

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
I still believe that one of these days Fox is going to make this grand announcement(for promotional reasons of coarse) that we are going to HD. They are going to do it with the flip of a switch and 90 percent of their stuff will be HD.

They may be doing all their testing behind the scene until ready for rollout. Where as the other networks are testing on us. This strategy may make all the other stations actually look bad.

This may just be a fantasy, but at least it keeps me from hating them.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Not a bad theory, I have been waiting to see FOX DTV in Boston, (down for about a month now) and rumors on the boards are that they are upgrading to HD capability, but I tend to doubt it.

Maybe this surprise announcement will come just in time for the Super Bowl !!

·
Registered
816 Posts
I'm a bit leery of Fox doing HDTV anytime soon. Heck, the Philly station (ch. 29)just went stereo about two years ago...

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Faux is creating such devices to sell at huge margin to the real networks that are doing HD. They will do HD as soon as the LieDowns meet the Cowboys in the Superbowl (and yes, I know that they are in the same conference).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.