AVS Forum banner

What tier does The Matrix Reloaded deserve?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
I can't believe tier 0 is winning. It's not even high tier 1; it pretty good but not as good as The Matrix. I can only assume some voters watched The Matrix and assumed they were all that good.

·
Registered
6,077 Posts
Who the heck is this carlosg character? Maybe eXgo under a new name?

·
Banned
1,981 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelHDDVD /forum/post/0

Please vote only for The Matrix Reloaded only after you have watched the entire movie.

I think you should have clarified, for the less informed, what each tier represents. Looking at some people vote tier 4 is appalling to me.

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Someone also voted Tier 4 in The Matrix poll. That is why I made it so people can see who votes. imo we have more worry about overvotes for Tier 0 from people who are basing the PQ from online reviews instead of personal viewing experience.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I got my trilogy set early last week (thank you WHV!) and got to watch all 3 at least 2 times from start to finish. All 3 are really great transfers and have awesome PQ & AQ, but to my eyes Reloaded seemed to look the best of the 3 by a fraction. Tier 0

·
Registered
2,900 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang1 /forum/post/0

who's the idiot who voted tier 4??

someone with nothing else to do!

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Voted Tier 0, wanted to say -1. It is the best looking HD-DVD I've seen to date. By by HULK, hello MATRIX.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
I'm voting Tier 1 for the entire Matrix series. Each movie looks and sounds phenomenal. That said, IMO Tier 0 should be reserved for 100% perfect discs which I have yet to see any of on either format.

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
I always skip the love/rave scene, since I saw it in the theaters, so I have no idea what's the problem there, so my vote was based on what I actually saw[ the rest].

·
Registered
6,040 Posts
Definitely a step up from The Matrix, both PQ and AQ.

I don't like the tier thing but I'm voting tier 0.

FWIW, some people really like to trash Reloaded but upon re-viewing,

I liked it and thought it was a very worthy continuation of the first.

Certainly better than many sequels in a trilogy format, miles ahead of the pointless\\mindless DMC.

BTW, why isn't this a public poll?

Reason should be obvious.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.