AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a short while i'll get 2 million dollars for helping a poor soldier...

now, what should i buy then ?

==========================================================

Dear Sir,

My Name is Jason Mikeworth, I am an American soldier currently serving in Iraq and will disclose/proof my identity to you when it is safe to do so.

I have to urgently evacuate some money, totaling US$5,700,000 (Five Million, Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars) in clean legal notes, and all in US$100 bills out of here to a safe country having found a secure way to do so.

SOURCE OF MONEY:

Some money in various currencies were discovered concealed in barrels with piles of weapons and ammunitions at a location near one of Saddam Hussein's old palaces during a rescue operation several months ago, and it was agreed by the few of us present that the money be shared amongst us, this was an illegal thing to do though, but I tell you what? no compensation can make up for the risks we are taking with our lives in this hell hole.

The above figure was given to me as my share, and for several reasons, concealing this volume of cash here has been a big problem/source of distraction to me, I however found a temporary solution with the help of a UN contact working here, whose office enjoys some immunity, and was able to get the package to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot, where they have been for the past 8 months. She does not know the real contents of the packages, and must not know, but believes that they belong to an Asian American who died in an air raid, and before giving up, trusted me to hand them over to his business associate in Europe.

I have now found a secure way of getting the package out of Iraq, and request for your assistance to work with me to complete this. I am ready to give you US$2,000,000 for the role you will play in this, but should you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this mail as any leakage will be too bad for us.

I will give you more details as soon as you let me know your position. But we have to take this up as soon as possible for reasons I will explain when I hear from you.

Please respond to my email as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Jason Mikeworth

==========================================================

my g/f got this mail today, TWICE

so i guess we'll be getting 4 millions then?

i can't wait :)

we finally can build our house of dreams with the BIG dedicated theater-room...

what to go for?

stacked 1209 ???

no wait..i know

i'll buy a real Film-projector and the original prints :D

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Dude!!! Congrats on your new found fortune! ;)

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
Guys!

Either a new twist on the Prince of Nigeria scam or.....this guy's platoon found one of Saddam's tractor trailers stuffed with hundred dollar bills......

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Same old scam, disgusting new twist.

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Losha
My Name is Jason Mikeworth, I am an American soldier currently serving in Iraq and will disclose/proof my identity to you when it is safe to do so.
Err. I think you just did. :) Giving your name and the fact that you're an American soldier in Iraq shouldn't make it too hard to track the guy down if someone wanted too....

These scammers aren't the sharpest tools in the shed... :)

Kal

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
anyone who falls for this needs to lose there money

after all what use is money to the weak and the stupid

ps.

looting should be legal in war time

XANATOS

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
A few miles from here there's a factory that makes equipment for diggers. The former boss of that company got a Nigerian scam letter in the mail and was stupid enough to go down to South Africa with money to meet the f**ers. He came back in a coffin. So they're not only sneaky, they're ruthless too.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanatos
looting should be legal in war time

XANATOS
When your president you can think bigger... war should be legal in looting time.

John

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
i really did not believe any one fell for this scam

and my remark was uncalled for

as for looting in war time . be honest if you found 100,000,000$$$$$$$$$$$$

or less would you not want to keep it

even at the risk of death or jail

for that kind of money i would walk into hell barefooted

as would most

XANATOS