AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know you are NOt supposed to use windex, ect.. on other big screen TV's. Is that the same for GWII's ?

What should I use to clean the screen?

·
Registered
7,554 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Spooky
I know you are NOt supposed to use windex, ect.. on other big screen TV's. Is that the same for GWII's ?

What should I use to clean the screen?
The TV comes with a soft blue cleaning cloth and instructions. I think it says mild soap and water.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by eweiss
The TV comes with a soft blue cleaning cloth and instructions. I think it says mild soap and water.
Yeah, I didn't get that cloth. I think they forgot to take it out of the box when delivered.

Is that cloth worth calling the store over ???> Is it nice or can I easily substitute it with something else ??

·
Registered
37 Posts
 This was suggested earlier I here I believe - try a forum search maybe for thread to confirm. Something gentle anyway. You may get more posts too.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Spooky
Yeah, I didn't get that cloth. I think they forgot to take it out of the box when delivered.

Is that cloth worth calling the store over ???> Is it nice or can I easily substitute it with something else ??
The cloth should have been in the bag with your owners man. & other paperwork. I would call them & tell them you didn't get it. If I remember right, the cloth separately costs about $9 from Sony.

Description Item Number Price

WRENCH ASSY X40334301 $ 1.63

ASSY, CLEANING CLOTH X40408861 $ 8.95

RMY912 REMOTE COMMANDER 147767011 $ 55.95

INSTR MAN,KF-50XBR800/60XBR800 409116912* $ 7.50

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Couch.

I looked in the bag with the manual and THERE IT WAS !!!

I had no idea it was in there. I'm an idiot. I figured it would be bigger and in it's own bag.

Oh well. Whoops.

Thanks so much for the info !

This TV just gets better and better !!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.