AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought a 600M from Axxis Audio and it was delivered and 3 months later I went to install it in my new home and the front panel was broken. They wouldnt take it as a return so now I have a brand new 60" 600M with a broken front panel sitting in my garage.

Any ideas of what I can do with it?

·
Registered
608 Posts
you COULD sell it as parts, thats all its good for. A new panel will cost more than the TV is worth, not including labor. The bezel may fetch a couple hundred if its pristine. other than that, probably nothing since any of the other parts going bad would be a warranty issue.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
seeing as how you posted your problem here, im completely confused as to how you didnt check your panel upon delivery. theres a biblical thread dedicated to damages upon shipment for these particular sets. i really dont know what to say to that.

·
Registered
608 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whityfrd /forum/post/18190453

seeing as how you posted your problem here, im completely confused as to how you didnt check your panel upon delivery. theres a biblical thread dedicated to damages upon shipment for these particular sets. i really dont know what to say to that.

he said he moved it 3 months later and noticed it was broken, so no guarantee it was DOA

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.