AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, im from Argentina, i will start making some HD small productions using my new T3i camera.

I purchased the camera, a few SD´s and now need to purchase stuff to get good sound and lights. Want to know if someone can point me to the right direction.

After this TV Productions i want to start making some short Martial Arts related documentals.

Any idea of gear to purchase will be appreciate.

Regards

·
Registered
28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsagaz /forum/post/20867103

Hi Guys, im from Argentina, i will start making some HD small productions using my new T3i camera.

I purchased the camera, a few SD´s and now need to purchase stuff to get good sound and lights. Want to know if someone can point me to the right direction.

After this TV Productions i want to start making some short Martial Arts related documentals.

Any idea of gear to purchase will be appreciate.

Regards

Start with basic gears like a good fluid head tripod. Get a video light like the Litepanels Pro or if you don't mind about quality, get a made-in-china version. Get a shotgun mic, boom mic or lav as well. Others like follow focus, stabiliser, external LCD monitor, shoulder mount bracket, extra batteries, editing software, etc are important as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.