AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are alot of virtual console games out there now but probably not some of your favorites. I want the original Metal Gear. What games do you guys want to see?

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Super Smash Tv! SNES!

·
Registered
7,961 Posts
Off the top of my head?

Batman (NES)

Ghosts n Goblins (NES)

Legendary Axe I & II (TG-16)

Blast Corps (N64)

Star Wars (SNES)

FFVI (SNES)

If I spend some time thinking about it, I'm sure I could come up with some other classics that would be worth playing.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Legendary Axe (TG16)

Splatterhouse 2&3(Genesis)

Simpsons Bart's Nightmare (SNES)

StarFox (SNES)

Zombies Ate My Neighbors (SNES)

Deep Blue (TG16)

Abbadox(NES)

Shadowgate(NES)

Cybercore(TG16)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Blades of Steel was added on 12/24. Ghosts & Goblins (NES) was released sometime in January.

I hope they get around to releasing Spider-Man: Maximum Carnage (Genesis). I have fond memories of playing that game with my cousin.

·
Registered
711 Posts
RC Pro Am (NES - probably won't ever happen)

Contra (NES)

World Driver Championship (N64)

Star Wars: Shadows Of The Empire (N64)

·
Registered
78 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robocop2 /forum/post/12996311

Legendary Axe (TG16)

Splatterhouse 2&3(Genesis)

Simpsons Bart's Nightmare (SNES)

StarFox (SNES)

Zombies Ate My Neighbors (SNES)

Deep Blue (TG16)

Abbadox(NES)

Shadowgate(NES)

Cybercore(TG16)

I thought I was the only person in the world who enjoyed Shadowgate.

I want:

Super Dodgeball (NES)

Super Beach Volleyball (NES)

Super Punch Out (SNES)

some of the later streetfighters (SNES)

Final Fantasy 3 (US version) (SNES)

Super Tecmo Bowl (nes)

That's all I can think of of the top of my head...

·
Registered
7,961 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13th shadow /forum/post/12996970

Ghosts & Goblins (NES) was released sometime in January.

Holy crap. Where was I? Thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
345 Posts
For anybody that didn't know, this website is VERY helpful for VC games, including what has come out, when it did (originally and now), and usually some videos of the playing. It also have a "coming soon" section in which they post if a game is coming out based on information (usually ratings or its release in EU.)

http://www.vc-reviews.com/

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Secret of Mana

Final Fantasy III (US)

Illusions of Gaia

Chrono Trigger

On another note, I really wish they would do a FFIII (VI) remake. I know Square does do stuff for Nintendo now, but I don't know if Final Fantasy proper is contracted to Sony. I know there is a DS FFIII, but from everything I've heard it's a completely different game. I'd like to see the game updated with 3-D worlds and characters, and even cutscenes. To me, at least, the game had an excellent story, and I'd definitely buy a re-make. I know Final Fantasy Anthologies added some cut scenes, but I'd really like to see a complete graphics makeover.

Ditto for Chrono Trigger. The other two games were good but nothing all that special, and as such can be left as is.

·
Registered
78 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanLW /forum/post/13001387

Secret of Mana

Final Fantasy III (US)

Illusions of Gaia

Chrono Trigger

On another note, I really wish they would do a FFIII (VI) remake. I know Square does do stuff for Nintendo now, but I don't know if Final Fantasy proper is contracted to Sony. I know there is a DS FFIII, but from everything I've heard it's a completely different game. I'd like to see the game updated with 3-D worlds and characters, and even cutscenes. To me, at least, the game had an excellent story, and I'd definitely buy a re-make. I know Final Fantasy Anthologies added some cut scenes, but I'd really like to see a complete graphics makeover.

Ditto for Chrono Trigger. The other two games were good but nothing all that special, and as such can be left as is.

I am holding out hope that it will happen at least on the Nintendo DS. They have done very good remakes of the first several Final Fantasy's (japanese) with updated 3-d graphics. I hoping III(VI) will be next on the list. Other than VII it is my favorite one.

·
Registered
88 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by confidenceman /forum/post/12999763

Holy crap. Where was I? Thanks for the heads up!

No prob. Have fun playing it.

·
Banned
7,766 Posts
"On another note, I really wish they would do a FFIII (VI) remake. I know Square does do stuff for Nintendo now, but I don't know if Final Fantasy proper is contracted to Sony. I know there is a DS FFIII, but from everything I've heard it's a completely different game"

FF4-6 are on track for DS remakes in the same style as the FF3 remake.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Bring on Rygar!

1 - 20 of 90 Posts