AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just noticed this on amazon.uk and the price looks reasonable so I was thinking of importing it with Monsters Inc. and maybe something else. Anyone have this title that can offer some impressions? Is it a worthy upgrade over the dvd?

·
Registered
1,749 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spizz /forum/post/16952357

A bit soft looking and had a problem on the Panny BD30 with the Menus but the Oppo BD83 played it fine.

So as dvd.I thought the picture quality would be better but may be it's supposed to be this director wanted.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Despite owning a Panny bd60 blu-ray player I imported this from the UK for my wife and suprise suprise it won't play.What an idiot I am huh? Has anyone been able to get this movie to play in their Panny? I will probably selling this so am curious to know what players it does work. Does anyone know what brand players it does play in? If I can't find this info it's only use to me will be as a expesive replacement case.

Thanks,

Tom

·
Registered
206 Posts
Seems like there's a problem with more or less all the Panasonic players. There's a new firmware from Panasonic for the BD60 (issued 4 days ago), so you could try to see if that solves it. Sadly, there's no new firmware for my player (BD50), so I'm still stuck with not being able to play this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts