·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
opps

·
Registered
9,432 Posts
9 if you pay full price. 10 if you get it cheap.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
6 for length (short)

9 for graphics (nice)

7 for gameplay (too much gun time and not enough exploring time, especially on the harder difficulties)

10 music/sound (great...gets you into it)

A solid 8 Overall

·
Registered
5,639 Posts
On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd rate it a 12!

It really is, That. Damn. Good!

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
a little short, but overall very well done... use the 25% off GS coupon this week and snag it for cheap... it is worth it.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
don't buy into any of the numbers rating. they just cheapen your own opinion when you're ready to decide for yourself.

it's a very fun game that is very well done. one of the best on the ps3 so far.

on a scale from "pile-o-crap" to "friggin' awesome!!" i'd give it a "sweet!"

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
8. The short length encourages finishing the game during a rental. If it was a few hours longer I think it would have gathered a much larger following. I think games of this type should ideally be about as long as RE:4 (which I considered a perfect length), so about 20hrs or so.

·
Registered
7,961 Posts
It's not "short." Gears of War is short. Ico is short. Neither of those games is bad because of that.

Uncharted is roughly 10 hours in length. And, from beginning to end, it's non-stop brilliant game design, beautiful environments, great action sequences, best cover/shoot system out there, and is highly replayable.

It isn't the greatest or most original game ever made, but it's easily one of the most fun and best designed.

9/10

·
Registered
5,817 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by confidenceman /forum/post/14290724

best cover/shoot system out there

Gotta disagree with this part- whenever I popped out of cover it took me a moment to realign my aim to shoot and I'd usually get hit once or twice. A simple crosshair while under cover would fix this.

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
Uncharted is a good game, but does not have one original bone in its body. It's essentially a collection of the good parts of hit games of the recent past paired with best-of-the-generation graphics and tech, brought together to form some sort of Frankenstein-like monster of solid but derivative gaming.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts