AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, sorry if this is not the section for it...

So this week i bought a Sony 40ex700 at Sears and i was gonna return it due to high input lag while gaming but this isn't my problem... When i called them they said they would just give me 80% back of my cash now i'm wondering what the is that kind of $#%$#^##? I don't remember them saying it at first and i was really attentive. But maybe i shouldve just asked them what if the tv don't satisfy me and decided to return it but i didn't oh well. But now i'm going to ask you guys when you returned a tv to whatever shop did they gave all your money back? If yes what shop you bought your tv? Plus when peuple says here in this forum they're gonna return their tvs they talk like as if they won't lose anything in exchange so i thought i wouldn't have this kind of problem myself or else i wouldve waited before buying one of the new sony series...

oh well i feel like **** right now...
I knew i should've stick with my crt.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Can you exchange it, rather than return it, without a loss?

·
Registered
5,215 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiller12 /forum/post/18291387

First, sorry if this is not the section for it...

So this week i bought a Sony 40ex700 at Sears and i was gonna return it due to high input lag while gaming but this isn't my problem... When i called them they said they would just give me 80% back of my cash now i'm wondering what the is that kind of $#%$#^##? I don't remember them saying it at first and i was really attentive. But maybe i shouldve just asked them what if the tv don't satisfy me and decided to return it but i didn't oh well. But now i'm going to ask you guys when you returned a tv to whatever shop did they gave all your money back? If yes what shop you bought your tv? Plus when peuple says here in this forum they're gonna return their tvs they talk like as if they won't lose anything in exchange so i thought i wouldn't have this kind of problem myself or else i wouldve waited before buying one of the new sony series...

oh well i feel like **** right now...
I knew i should've stick with my crt.

Sounds like they are charging you a restocking fee. Its one thing to return a shirt or pair of pants for a refund. The clerk folds them up, maybe pins them together in a plastic bag, and throws them on the rack. Probably a bit more complicated with a tv. In any case, the return policy should have been explained to you without your asking.

·
Registered
352 Posts
The return policy is probably fully explained on the back of the receipt.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.