AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a note posted in the usenet groups that Paradigm is releasing the 3rd generation (version 3 I guess) of the Monitor line. Does anyone here know what the changes are in comparison to v.2?

Or for that matter... what changes were made from the "original" when they went to v.2? (I've got a pair of Monitor 7's, Mini's and a CC-370)

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
I recently visited my local Paradigm dealer and he told me the same thing. I tried to get some information and they had nothing on the suspected changes.

I purchased a pair of 90P's ver 2 and I asked if he forsaw this particular speaker with a revamp. He strongly suspected that they would not change because they made a recent change adding another 8" subwoofer to the self amplified speaker. I cannot dispute his answer due to NOT being able to track the history of this particular speaker.

I will send an email to Paradigm tech support and ask them if there are changes coming on the Monitor speaker line.

If I hear anything of value, I'll be happy to share the information when I receive it.

Cheers

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Well I cant tell you all the changes that were made except a new tweeter and a BIG price increase...:(

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
The Monitor Series v.3 was just recently released for distribution and the most significant improvements are a new generation tweeter and new, carbon-infused cones for the subwoofer drivers. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.