AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've finally have had it with Charter Cable and local OTA and am ready to go back to D* (I was a subscriber 4 years ago). Can anyone tell me what is the best available deal for a 4 room system consisting of 1 HD receiver, 2 std receivers and possibly a DVR receiver for the 4th room (if adding a DVR complicates the best deal available, then it could be changed to a std receiver). Also it is better to buy directly from D* and if so, better online or through a phone call? If not, what is the best retailer?

Thanks folks!

·
Registered
78 Posts
umm, I think he want's a D* deal that he will not find. Yet.

·
Registered
393 Posts

Originally posted by bfogelstrom

I've finally have had it with Charter Cable and local OTA and am ready to go back to D* (I was a subscriber 4 years ago).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I used to be a DISH subscriber (less than a year ago). Dish will not allow me to arrange an account through a local retailer. I had to call the main number from their web site. Also they have no HD receivers left but they will take you name and place an order for you. The Rep. that I talked to said that it would probably be 3 weeks or more before they receivers come in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.