AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for the latest 467 model and are there any 467 models with bezel planned in the future? also the latest one, are all bugs worked out ?any websites ?

·
Premium Member
3,407 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,407 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chazklf
im looking for the latest 467 model and are there any 467 models with bezel planned in the future? also the latest one, are all bugs worked out ?any websites ?
Check out this thread:
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...&post4954868

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
id like top set up a poll on pros and cons of the 467 models which gives best smooth picture.ect. my set is b& k 507 reciver arcam dv79 klipsch klf speakers. currently using kimber cable component . if dvi or hdmi would be better please note. id like the best pic possible with what i have with a 467 model. no sparklies if possible .which has the less side effects

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chazklf
id like top set up a poll on pros and cons of the 467 models which gives best smooth picture.ect. my set is b& k 507 reciver arcam dv79 klipsch klf speakers. currently using kimber cable component . if dvi or hdmi would be better please note. id like the best pic possible with what i have with a 467 model. no sparklies if possible .which has the less side effects
Samsung HLN467W models are 2003 models. You need to be really looking at HLR4677W, HLR4667W if you want a new 2005 set.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i ment any of the 467 4677 ect. us or canadian. what dlp chip is the best,ect personal experience not what samsung says

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.