AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Take a look at www.av-products.com. I bought the 79.95 one. It includes the exact hardware needed for L300u. The cream color doesn't match my room, but I'll get around to spray painting it one of these days. Let me know if you want to see a picture of it.

Lum

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lum, thank you so much! What model did you end up getting? Several of the mounts are priced at $79. Thanks.

Yes, a picture would be nice also.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Also look at perfectmounts. They are a little more, but have a couple of colors to choose from. My 300 comes tomorrow and have liked what I've seen there.

·
Premium Member
13,879 Posts
I have the perfectmounts version... works fine for the AE500 as well.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Drew, check out my gallery for photos. At the time I bought it, the silver one was out of stock and the little one at the bottom didn't exist. The mount is completely contracted and drops from the ceiling about 15" inches or so. I think it'll extend to 20", but the height that I have it at works out perfectly for my screen. Like I said, the color doesn't match my ceiling, but some day I'll paint it brown or grey. It's not the best looking thing you can buy, but it's OK and it fits perfectly.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Guys, is their a vertical adjustment on the perfectmounts mount? ie. adjusting the projectot distance from the ceiling once mounted.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.