AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if any one out there has heard anything about the Sharp LC65SE94U. I had purchaesd on a on store and two days later they said it was discontinued and that a new model is coming. I thought it was weird so I went to some other shops and they did not have it in stock either but they are not sure what's going on with it. So I was just wondering if anyone knows whats going on.

·
Registered
7,233 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCDMaster3000 /forum/post/14260785

I was wondering if any one out there has heard anything about the Sharp LC65SE94U. I had purchaesd on a on store and two days later they said it was discontinued and that a new model is coming. I thought it was weird so I went to some other shops and they did not have it in stock either but they are not sure what's going on with it. So I was just wondering if anyone knows whats going on.

This is not due for replacement for another six months but has had a limited distribution channel as noted as "SE" (Special Edition). It's the D64 that is due for replacement within the next 30-60 days.

Check the SE94 owners thread that's a sticky at the top of the page and check with Forum Sponsor Cleveland Plasma and Amazon has had it. Many CE stores don't carry the larger LCD sizes unless they have a Magnolia within the store like BB.

The thing I perceive as "Special" is the price drop over the past two months.

Good Luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts