AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, long time viewer but this is my first post.

I've been shopping for a 32" LED TV and this one keeps popping up. I don't understand why it's so cheap compared to similar LED TVS. I couldn't care less about the internet/google connectivity, I would just use it as a regular TV and this thing is like 100-250 bucks cheaper than other name brand 1080p 60Hz LED TVs.

Even compared to one of Sony's own 32" LED Bravias, it's way cheaper. I don't understand, am I missing something?

I can't post a link yet since I'm a new member so I guess I will after 3 posts.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I don't think it ever sold well for Sony to begin with, as soon as the product launched some of the major networks blocked the Google TV from accessing their online content. Some people also thought Google TV was a way to get rid of cable but it was designed to integrate with cable/satellite.

I just bought the 32 inch a few weeks ago for my bedroom and I love it. It doesn't get the attention it deserves. Plus the Android market is coming late summer according to Sony which will open even more doors with the product.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So the TV does not have any disadvantages over a regular LED TV right? Is there any reason to not get this over something like a 32" Sony Bravia?

On paper it looks like they have all the same specs but the Bravia is like $200 more. I would think these things would be flying off the shelf just because of their low price, I'm only hesistant because I don't even want the Google part.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.