AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 30 minutes of West Wing NBCHD showed 30 min of nightline and then nothing. Was this nation wide or just in NYC area?

·
Registered
318 Posts
I watched Law & Order with no problems (10pm eastern on WBAL)

·
Registered
36 Posts
On WCAU-DT in Philadelphia, they switched by mistake at 9:30P (in the middle of West Wing) to the west coast NBC feed showing the NBC Nightly News. I had already seen that episode of West Wing but I would have been real annoyed if I was watching it.

I noticed this while surfing around during a King of Queens commercial break. I pointed out the WCAU-DT mistake to my wife. She can't believe the local affiliates can screw up like this.

On Tuesday night, WPVI-DT, the local ABC affiliate didn't switch over to the local news feed at 11P so we were treated to the first 5 minutes of the west coast HD feed of 8 Simple Rules.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I couldn't get Leno last nite (KUSA-DT, Denver) which sucked because I had a guest over that wanted to see it. Signal strength showed a signal present, but screen was black.

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by YoungWeb
On WCAU-DT in Philadelphia, they switched by mistake at 9:30P (in the middle of West Wing) to the west coast NBC feed showing the NBC Nightly News.
Interesting. The exact same thing happened at WKEF-DT Dayton last night at 9:30 EST ....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.