AVS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's based on the production and who they are backing in the format war--but come on --- isn't WB on both sides? Check out the titles on BD versus HD DVD--Pulse, Beerfest, and Half Baked? WTF??

http://dvd.themanroom.com/dvd-ontap.php

·
Registered
941 Posts
The BD titles listed are not impressive to me. HOOSIERS, DANCES WITH WOLVES, THOMAS CROWN AFFAIR are all bare bone discs listed at $39.00. And you all complain about HD DVD / DVD combos costing that much! I'm content with HD DVD and do not mind the slow month. It made me broke late Summer and Fall with all the great (mostly non-BD titles) I bought.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^^ The price doesn't bother me --it's the titles. BD has Goodfellas, AVP
, Manchurian Candidate, Underworld, etc...HD DVD comes out with some funky, not very interesting stuff.

·
Registered
941 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by delrmx01 /forum/post/0

, Manchurian Candidate, Underworld, etc...HD DVD comes out with some funky, not very interesting stuff.

HD DVD had GOODFELLAS and THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE way back last August. BD is a lilttle far behind I would say.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by delrmx01 /forum/post/0

Well out of the 4 you mention 2 of those have been available for both for a long time on HD-DVD.

·
Registered
18 Posts
whats with the blue ray there seems to be more blue ray dvd then hd the one dvd and i thought that it cost more to make blue ray then hd dvd the list for hd stops in the end of the month and there are is only 2 titles for march nothing for april i' 'Ve been to warners and universal web site and theres nothing except what i got already i'm buying 3 per week the one i realy want is THE EXORCIST in hd dvd

·
Registered
1,195 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe0660 /forum/post/0

whats with the blue ray there seems to be more blue ray dvd then hd the one dvd and i thought that it cost more to make blue ray then hd dvd the list for hd stops in the end of the month and there are is only 2 titles for march nothing for april i' 'Ve been to warners and universal web site and theres nothing except what i got already i'm buying 3 per week the one i realy want is THE EXORCIST in hd dvd

you are such a blu ray fanboy who do u think u r fooling and your sentences just run on and on and on and you need to just buy a blu ray player instead of complaining so much

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.