AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have computers at work for scheduling, accounting and imaging funtions but I am rarely on them myself during my work day. I usually get on evenings and weekend for that reason. I just noticed for the first time that there is a note at the bottom of the main forum page which says that the record for users was just a few days ago but at 1:00 PM ! When do some of you use this site and when. Just a little interesting piece of trivia to me.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Usually around 10AM EST.

And then around 1PM.

And then around 4PM.

And then around 10PM.

And then do it again the next day.

Yes, I'm serious. Do I have a problem? ;)

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
5:50 AM, thats after I get out of the shower an before I goto school

At 3:00 PM, when I get home and I usually stay on for an hour or so

And then again at 5:00 or 6:00 PM and I stay on until I goto bed

Steve

·
Registered
904 Posts
Well, I don't feel so bad now...

I fall somewhere between tactical and steve. I find myself on the forum during the work day when I get moments of frustration or boredom and need a break and almost always around lunch. I also check later in the night (like now) when I'm awake and futzing around with random things and enjoying a tasty beverage ;)

jake

HT junkie? No. Well... ?

·
Registered
27,358 Posts
Between patients and evenings.

Jeff

·
Registered
144 Posts
When I first started reading posts on the forum I would log in 3 or 4 times per day. Now, I usually log in once in the afternoon just to see whats up, and then on weekends. (usually Sunday) Time is just too limited, life is just to hectic.

·
Registered
17,711 Posts
Mostly during work hours, sometimes on the weekend, and some times (rarely) in the evening. The first thing I do is look at my two favorite web sites (this is one of them). Then during the day, when I find the time I continue. I log on when I find the free time, or when I have enough and I need a change of pace.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'm usually running two or three open browser windows all the time at work, so I stay tuned during the day. I call it research!

·
Registered
17,711 Posts
Convert: that's the answer I give, when asked why I keep on surfing to this place. But for videoconfrencing and such, this is a good place to get info and ideas, so I am serious when I say it. A lot of the equipment is the same (projector, TV, plasma, switchers, distribution amps, AV cables, remotes ......)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.