AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When do the Kings play next on HD? This tues?

I guess now that we're playing cubans team we'll get more HD coverage!

later,

rob

·
Registered
135 Posts
You don't want to watch your Kings get beat in HD do you?

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,617 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Rob4x20
When do the Kings play next on HD? This tues?
No.

The next scheduled NBA playoff game in HD is on ESPN; on 5/10 they will have an Eastern Conference playoff game. On 5/20 ESPN has game 1 of the Eastern Conference Final, ABC will do game 2 on 5/22. Then it's back to ESPN on 5/24, 5/26 for games 3 & 4 of the Eastern Conference Final.

The next likely HD appearance for any Western Conference team will be in The Finals, all of which will be on ABC, starting on 6/4.

There is a outside chance TNT or NBA HDTV could do Western Conference game(s) in HD, but I've heard nothing indicating this will happen.

·
Registered
147 Posts
sorry rob, i guess the only western conf team that we will see in HD will be the LAKERS,,,,

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hahaahaa, saw that one coming for about a year. :)

Well, I don't get espn so this plain sucks. I guess even after upgrading my Dtv dish for hdtv, I'm still gonna have to go through the trouble of buying and installing a good uhf antenna for ABC broadcasts.... :(

Go Kings, you can get to HD, I know you can!

~rob

·
Registered
155 Posts
HEY!..yeah im a kings fan too, dying to see mah kings on HD. I don't think they ever did. Kings are the most watched nba team, so why not have them on HD...dang NBA TV, put 2 and 2 together plz!!!..hehe Guess the only way you will see the kings before the FINALS =) will probably be on NBA TV w/ their greatest games in HD..hehehe..anywayz GO KINGS!!! late -wU

·
Registered
135 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by wunautica
HEY!..yeah im a kings fan too, dying to see mah kings on HD. I don't think they ever did. Kings are the most watched nba team, so why not have them on HD...dang NBA TV, put 2 and 2 together plz!!!..hehe Guess the only way you will see the kings before the FINALS =) will probably be on NBA TV w/ their greatest games in HD..hehehe..anywayz GO KINGS!!! late -wU

Where did you find that they are the most watched NBA team??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.