AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I used manual record to do a guaranteed recording running from 6:00 to 8:00 pm. I got interested in a program which I had previously recorded and unintentionally watched in until it ended at 6:15. I thought a guaranteed program should have kicked in at 6:00 anyway, but it didn't. SO -- I guess sometimes a guaranteed program... isn't?

Dave W.

·
Registered
841 Posts
It's a little hard to imagine what happened. What you did was a legitimate scenario for a ReplayTV unit . . . . be watching a previously recorded show, and have a new show start recording as you are watching. I have done this many times. :confused:

Did you have the right date and time set (AM verses PM) for this manual recording that seemed to fail? Was there a message in the log saying there was an unforeseen conflict? :confused:

Bye. :confused: :cool:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, the date and time were correct. I caught the error at 6:15, so it was easy to check since it was still in the Guide list.

And no, there was no message of any kind.

Strange......

Dave W.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Sounds like a bug of some kind. What you did should certainly have worked, and has worked for me on any number of occasions. :(

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Maybe someone else in your house cancelled it to record something else that started sometime between 6 and 8pm?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.