AVS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like he's always on vacation, which is why I'm going to be letting my free 1-year sub run out in a few weeks without renewing.

·
Registered
214 Posts
They take these same 2 weeks every year. Will return next week, and hopefully the boys are back from Iraq.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by odditory /forum/post/14238086

Seems like he's always on vacation, which is why I'm going to be letting my free 1-year sub run out in a few weeks without renewing.

Look TROLL, why did you bother to ask this question?

You obviously DON'T listen, and by the threads title, you listen to two wannabe's?

Doubt you even have Sirius.

They guy goes on a 2 week vacation EVERY JULY 4th.

Ever since I have been listening, he goes away for 2 weeks or more in July, and then is back.

Now you have your answer.

We can get this thread closed, and if YOU are not careful, get you TOSSED off of this website.

We have enough of these garbage threads.

No need for anymore.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEELERSRULE /forum/post/14240154

You obviously DON'T listen, and by the threads title, you listen to two wannabe's?

Ever since I have been listening, he goes away for 2 weeks or more in July, and then is back.

We can get this thread closed, and if YOU are not careful, get you TOSSED off of this website.

No need for anymore.

Aye caramba - no need to get hostile. I've actually been listening since '91 after my friend showed me the hilarious saturday night channel 9 show, but ever since he went to Sirius for some reason Howard and Robin have really started getting on my nerves to the point I turn it off some days while on way to work. Ultimately I'm still a fan and listen, but the fact there's so many vacations plus the fact he's off every Friday, PLUS the fact that any time there's a holiday on a monday seems to mean taking the whole damn week off, it's just not worth $13 a month. It's just an opinion, sorry.

If it wasn't for Artie I'd already be gone.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I would be fine with it if he got married and looking at the news site, I haven't heard he did.

So is he going to take another 2 weeks next month and say, hey! I'm getting married!

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
i am actually liking these game specials this week

·
Registered
77 Posts
Dude, there's a lot more to Sirius than just Howard. I admit I originally signed up because of Howard, but soon realized Sirius offers a lot more than just the Stern show. I agree that he does get a ton of "vacation" days and every Friday off, but I use that time to explore the other channels. If you don't like what he's about on any particular day, swith to another channel.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
32kps MP3 quality sound on the music channels and 8 hours of Jim Bruer (man, here is one guy I wish would take some time off) doesn't cut it.

·
Registered
214 Posts
This story has been making the rounds about the boys in Iraq:

Quote:
Howard 100 News has the exclusive behind-the-scenes story of Artie Lange’s USO trip featuring Gary Dell’Abate, Jim Florentine, Dave Attell, and Nick Dipaolo. For security reasons, Howard 100 News did not report on this fascinating story until the boys were back on American soil. Stay tuned all day to hear exclusive interviews conducted from thousands of miles away while the brave comedians were deep behind enemy lines. From the attack that forced the guys into a bunker surrounded by armed guards, to the Artie Lange near-meltdown as the guys found themselves stuck in Russia; the tales that will forever go down in Stern Show history, all week on Howard 100 News.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEELERSRULE /forum/post/14240154

No need for anymore.

Get him tossed from the website???? Isn't that a bit extreme? Do you propose the same measures are taken for posters such as, jonvall who start contorversial posts regarding other radio personalities? Settle down Tonto!

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Pat6366... you just couldnt hold back right?

·
Registered
1,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVEN56706 /forum/post/14267674

Pat6366... you just couldnt hold back right?

Yes, seems we both suffer from the same affliction.

I just thought it was a bit extreme, pehaps Steelersrule was having a bad day or suffering from no-live-show-for-two weeksatitis. Also, to be fair, he has come out against some posts aimed at starting crap by trash talking other radio hosts, however, I don't think he threatened to have them excommunicated, deported, beheaded, etc

·
Registered
2,969 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat6366 /forum/post/14269263

Yes, seems we both suffer from the same affliction.

I just thought it was a bit extreme, pehaps Steelersrule was having a bad day or suffering from no-live-show-for-two weeksatitis. Also, to be fair, he has come out against some posts aimed at starting crap by trash talking other radio hosts, however, I don't think he threatened to have them excommunicated, deported, beheaded, etc

Actually, it was lack of drugs and alcohol, BUT I AM FINE NOW!!

Your right, it was harsh, and dums.

I just get sick and tired of seeing these threads that are started for one reason, to pick a fight.

Go somewhere else and do it.

I say let's just TRY to stick XM and Sirius topics that have to do with the service, and it's now currently BLEAK future.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
How ABOUT posting ONCE where NOT every OTHER word IS in ALL caps?

·
Registered
632 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by odditory /forum/post/14238086

When are O&A back from obscurity?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts