AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried doing a search but couldn't find. Someone posted about wheter he should wait for the consumer panny in 2 months. Well, i am close to buying a commercial panny ED or HD, but wanted to know if there is going top be a new 2004 model coming out soon and when. If so, what improvements are there?

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
i started inquiring about the 2004 models since the consumer one is going to be sold in a mere month..

don't know if it's true or not but supposedly.. there won't be a commercial model :(

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by technofan
New commercial Panny came out around July/August in the prior 2 years.
ahh so the commercial is out months after the consumer one is.. hmm, maybe the companies i asked just didn't know yet (sponsors of this forum, heh)

hopefully there will be a commercial model.. but for me? not gon be able to wait that long for it :p

·
Registered
380 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by GooglyBear

hopefully there will be a commercial model.. but for me? not gon be able to wait that long for it :p
Every year Panasonic releases Consumer and Commercial Models.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Quote:
ahh so the commercial is out months after the consumer one is.. hmm, maybe the companies i asked just didn't know yet (sponsors of this forum, heh)
Come on now, the pattern for product releases has been well established, haven't they??

sellers would have a disincentive to tell you when the next model is due out because 1) they want to sell you one now 2) clear inventory

I was in Tweeter in September and they were still pushing the HLM models without telling customers that the HLNs were in the back waiting for the Ms to be sold (without discounts mind you).

·
Registered
21 Posts
It would be a great addition to the manufacturers FAQ to document when the new models are typically released.

I don't think that information hurts the sponsors of the forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.