Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodedSoldier
best buy's had some today.
I thought they were getting a last min. shipment for tomorrow. http://www.xbox-scene.com/xbox1data/...ZAcZSnEtGW.php

Also, I work at Circuit City, and our warehouse had some as of 12/22. So, it is possible CC will get some, it's not that likely and I'm unsure whether the last truck will be today or Christmas Eve morning, but you will definately need to be there when the truck arrives to have any hope.

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
our two local bb had 12 each on wednesday morning. I called one store and was told the still had 10 left, got there 15 minutes later to watch the last one being sold, argh.......

i was told by the manager on duty that they come in by UPS and not the usual restock trucks they get twice a week. Checked back Thursday and this morning at opening and none came in. I checked the 2 local wal marts and a target next door to bb and they had not gotten any this week. A local CC had listed some in stock as of Thursday morning but when i called they claimed they had none.

·
Registered
270 Posts
We're beyond the point of second shipment, third shipment, etc now. Stores are just getting small allotments and selling them as they come. Most chains have received more units this week. You just need to call around and be there when the store opens.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Matt, I was able to get one this morning at Best Buy in Framigham, and my friend also picked one up in Walmart, Framingham

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soycrema
Matt, I was able to get one this morning at Best Buy in Framigham, and my friend also picked one up in Walmart, Framingham
Good to know!!

looks like i'll be taking a trip sometime next week early in the morning.

Thanks for the heads up!.

·
Premium Member
5,305 Posts
This is starting to look like the "where to buy 360's" thread.

Please post there.

Thanks,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.