AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys I ordered a PB12-isd/2 yesterday morning and I am just sitting here twidling my thumbs reading spectacular reviews of SVS subworfers now I know this isn't a technical question or anything but when will it arrive at my doorstep. I know it doesnt take a day or two but i want to know what day it will arrive. I can't call because it's closed now but i emailed them and am waiting a reply. the sub hasn't gone out yet...do they work on weekends? anyway how long did you wait to recieve youre sub? It's just that I'm too excited and want my SVS!

·
Registered
6,779 Posts
Isn't it great to be that excited about ANYTHING?

Actually, they will send you a tracking number and you'll be able to check where it is and when it will arrive.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hehe no actually it's driving me nuts...well as long as i know where it is and/or when it will arrive then it's all good. better than guessing if it will come in the next minute or the next two weeks. Oh I almost forgot... I live in B.C Canada so when i ordered it online it asked me how i would like to pay shipping and I just picked "International Order" or something like that...is that right? when do i get a shipping estimate? sorry but this forum is quiker with replys than SVS.

·
Registered
8,712 Posts
I'm sure you'll get a reply Monday AM.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Tarek,

I'm not showing an e-mail OR an order from you today.

Did you get an order confirmation? It's possible our SPAM filters are duking it out ;^)

Send me an e-mail at the below address. I can't see all order processing folders from my location but usually I do see every order.

Your ISD/2 will be quoted for shipping on Monday and we'll send you the total for your approval. Chances are it'll ship Monday or Tuesday and you'll have it Friday (or the following Monday).

We don't answer phones on the weekend but we do have someone watching all e-mail boxes.

Ron

SVS

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great Ron...sounds great to me. So it doesn't ship until it gets my approval? Ok then thanks again, can't wait.

·
Registered
220 Posts
From the time I ordered my SVS PC-Ultra on-line til when it arrived at my office was less than a week...

Patience grasshoppa!

You'll be thumpin' shortly!

·
Banned
516 Posts
Dr. SVS hurry this mans in need of a triple bass bypass! I need line levels STAT, everybody stand back I'm feeding a sine wave, CLEAR,,, THUMP,-- nothing, CLEAR,,, THUMP,-- Damn. Who ordered Monster Cables I need BetterCables people, work with me here! CLEAR,,, BOOM ,--THUMP,-- CLEAR,,, THUMP THUMP,,,THUMP THUMP. Dr we have a powerful pulse the dry wall should start breaking up any time now. And somebody call the neighbors they need to be warned...

·
Registered
692 Posts
Sony,

I'd say you need help, but we like the business ;^)

Tarek,

Right, we will do a shipping quote for you (it's not going to be that much more than the usual shipping in the US probably) but you do need to send me a note anyway. Again I'm not seeing your order, or any e-mail, so drop me a line to make sure we actually HAVE an order processed.

I'll forward things to Erik Kroner to work first thing in the morning if we're not showing anything on his system (include your phone number and we'll call).

Ron
[email protected]

SVS

·
Banned
516 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Stimpson
Sony,

I'd say you need help, but we like the business ;^)
I think I'm beyond any help, there really is no hope for my scrambled mind :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.