AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm fairly interested in a Monster AVL300, although I wonder if a new remote will be presented anytime soon. A newer display and better looks wouldn't hurt.

I believe there is a home automation event in March... anyone heard anything?

·
Registered
589 Posts
I am looking into the AVL 300 as well, but am not as worried about the looks. My harmony 880 looks great, but has horrible ergonomics. The AVL300 does not look that sexy, but seems to be much better ergonomically that the terrible 880. I am mainly looking for the Znet lighting interface features.

·
Registered
748 Posts
I haven't heard anything about a model that would replace the AVL300. Monster is still releasing upgrades to get more and more out of the 300... there's a lot of technology in this baby.

If they continue their relationship with Harmony I would guess that their next remote may be a spin off of the touchscreen 1000 but since the Harmony still isn't shipping it may be a while... (fyi... this is pure wild speculation... if I actually knew something I would either have more info or say nothing at all ;-)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.