AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard one dealer tell me new Mitsubishi's come out twice a yr. and just came out in March; however another dealer who wanted me to buy something today told me it would be another year. What is the schedule release of the new Pioneer Elite's? I wouldl like to see mitsubishi have 9"crt's for the 55 & 65' diamond series and also a better line doubler. I can clearly see the superb picture on the Pioneer Elite, but I wished it had an ATSC tuner and 9"CRT's. I now the minute I buy an rptv HDTV the newer models will be out. Has anyone been in touch with the people who know the release dates of these new products.. If the manufactures are reading these post, that is what it will take for me to buy a new hdtv.

·
Registered
21,464 Posts
I have heard from Pioneer people that new Elites will be out sometime this fall. Things can change. I have no idea how the models will change. Perhaps we willl see something at CEDIA. I think improvements will be incremental rather than quantum. Hey, I like the way I said that. Just call me a nerd. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.