AVS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all the vibrating would harm your Plasmas? I got mine hanging on the wall..and my dual THT's are close by,while I was listening to some Infected Mushroom I touched my Plasma and it was vibrating ..... can I fudge it up?

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
My LCD turned pink like i had 4 sets of hands pushing on the screen when I had it sitting on a subwoofer box.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well,you were asking for it... who puts his flat panel right on a subwoofer box?

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
I'm more worried about the integrity of my house.

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
It was a temp thing, I had just gotten the TV and had no where to put it till I finished the entertainment center
It was a single IB3 18 run off 2 Walmart HT in a box amps, who thought it would tickle the tv if it were sitting on the cone itself?

·
Registered
113 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptonitewhite /forum/post/19602474

It was a temp thing, I had just gotten the TV and had no where to put it till I finished the entertainment center
It was a single IB3 18 run off 2 Walmart HT in a box amps, who thought it would tickle the tv if it were sitting on the cone itself?

I am sure no one has to tell you that you are just a little bit nuts...oops I did it anyway.

·
Bass Enabler
21,719 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stgdz /forum/post/19602231

I'm more worried about the integrity of my house.

This. My LLT's sure give you the impression that they will break a window or just break.... something.

Also, I run front projection so no plasma in here but in my bedroom one room over my 42" plasma sees no signs of pain.
It loves me.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Maybe I should have posted this in the Plasma forum.

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanaris
all the vibrating would harm your Plasmas? I got mine hanging on the wall..and my dual THT's are close by,while I was listening to some Infected Mushroom I touched my Plasma and it was vibrating ..... can I fudge it up?
Nah, I can pitch books off of shelves and make stuff dance, but my LG plasma's been no problem.... except when I was pulling enough current on that circuit to make it shut down from low voltage.

Think of the beating / vibration it takes in transit.... I am sure you have nothing to worry about.

·
Registered
616 Posts
1. Decorations on shelves in the rear

2. Windows and drywall

3. Ceiling mounted projector

in that order. I don't really ever push my IB that hard given the house isn't really up to it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.