Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi...

im goning to buy a Prjector This week!!! (Yippppe!)

but i live in London and i rather not get messed up with Customs!

so if someone could please give me a Site or a Shop Number that i can buy from them a Good and kinda Cheap Pj......

Thanks for your help!!!

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
In the UK you will pay from 2800 to 3500£ for a LT150z, while in the US you will have it for under 3000$ (2100£ roughly)...

Maybe you should think of alternative routes...;)

I think that the UK prices are waaaaay too high.

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
CS, As pointed out UK is often >30% more than online prices... On a big ticket item this makes a big deal but on a smaller priced PJ once you factor in cost of possible warrantee hassles and shipping and taxes it can make a draw...

Before you run out with money burning a hole in your pocket look at a few different machines, work out what is important eg I have seen a few "What do I buy" posts from you but know nothing about your intended setup.. Do you have good light control... Are you prepared to think about scaling or must it be PAL DVD and TV input only setup etc etc...

As a shameless plug my Davis DLP is for sale and already has its Euro taxes paid (my brother is even driving back to UK in a week or two) it could be yours for 'cheap' but I know so little about your intended use that I dont know if it is suitable...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.