AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the Wii mainly to play some first person shooters with that nunchuck controller of theirs.That controller looks like it would be perfect for shooting games.The only fps out is the crappy Red Steel.I can`t wait till August for Metroid.I`m tired of playing old games I downloaded from the virtual console.If there is any good fps out for the Wii that I don`t know about please tell me.

·
Registered
307 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR1MM /forum/post/0

I got the Wii mainly to play some first person shooters with that nunchuck controller of theirs.That controller looks like it would be perfect for shooting games.The only fps out is the crappy Red Steel.I can`t wait till August for Metroid.I`m tired of playing old games I downloaded from the virtual console.If there is any good fps out for the Wii that I don`t know about please tell me.

Perhaps go to your local Blockbuster, or Gamefly on line, try renting Medal of Honor - Vanguard. The controls are very well integrated, you actually shoot where you point and the graphics are reasonably good. Call of Duty 3 is another shooter that is reasonable, though the graphics are the PC version are definitely better. The same is true for Far Cry - Vengeance, graphics are not quite as clear as on the PC, but it is a fun game to play just the same. And all three are FPS. They are out there, look in Blockbuster and you'll find them available to try.

·
Registered
417 Posts
The 360.

If they pull off the controls on RE4, things may change, but right now, the Wii is not a shooter console.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.