AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where are Canadians DLPs?

More specifically in Montreal, I’ve visited 2 store (Stéréo Plus and Fillion) so far to see RPTV DLP live, but the salesmen didn’t know what I was talking about, no single set on floor :(

Could you inform me where I could see RPTV DLPs on floor in Montreal (Quebec, Canada)?

The brand name doesn’t really matter; I just want to see that technology live!

Thanks in advance Quebecers.

~ TYBZ

· Registered
1,100 Posts
just go to some of the manufacturers websites and click on dealer locater and that will tell you where the closest dealer is and then you can call them up and ask them if they have the sets on display

· Registered
29 Posts
Was at the A/V show in March, and foung the Samsung DLP at Centre Hi-Fi on Sherbrooke. They didn't know much about it..the salesman tried to tell me it was an LCD screen!!.. and it was on display up high over the cash ier area....think it was a 50", but you couldn't tell...terrible way to display it..price was low $6000 area..

· Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good news!!! At least, it exists in Quebec. Thanks. If someone have seen one in Montreal downtown, or accessible by the subway, I would appreciated the info.

· Registered
29 Posts
TYBZ:

The store is located right across the street from Future Shop on Sherbrooke, the main downtown store...just down the street from the Bay store...Sorry, my montreal geography is a tad rusty..

Carl

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.