AVS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Descent has been out for nearly a month, and not a single review anywhere, yet a POS movie like Employee of the month is out and there's 2 reviews on it already. Crank is one of the best looking HD movies out and no reviews. What's going on?

I know Highdefdigest had Descent weeks ago.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
6,270 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eightninesuited /forum/post/0

The guy comments on the audio without hearing the uncompressed track. Are you telling me, none of the reviewers have a HDMI receiver at HTF?

I know! Hes usually pretty good about that stuff... dont know what happened. I wish Chad from the Spot would get crackin!

·
Registered
124 Posts
I only have the HD-A1, but I just watched this movie on SD (upconverted of course). I check the HD-DVD and BD boards almost everyday and wanted to see what people thought of this movie.

The movie was pretty good, for a horror movie. Very unique and very well acted. The soundtrack was awesome. I almost **** myself like 3 times (home alone and watching it with the volume up real loud).

Hopefully all of you with BD players will get to enjoy some excellent picture quality!

I hope that HD-DVD and BD are both successful. Variety is the spice of life...

·
Registered
781 Posts
Crank's PQ is awesome, I have The Descent coming in from NF today, looking forward to it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.