AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a new DTC-100 remote, and short of ordering from the back of the instruction manual is their any better place I can find it. I searched rca.com and did not find the exact model, I want the exact one because using my other RCA brand remotes pushing FF does not change aspect ratio and their is no FETCH button to toggle HD on and off. Thanks.

------------------

-h pierce

Surely you can't be serious... I am serious and don't call me Shirley.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Try replacementremotes.com

Michael

------------------

tuckerdog

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,617 Posts
Try a OneForAll Cinema7, they usually go for less than $30, will operate just about anything IR (I use one for my HT system, including a DTC-100) and have great flexability.

See this site for details:
http://www.hifi-remote.com/ofa/faq.shtml

------------------

"Better living thru modern, expensive electronics devices"

tm

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
If you know someone else nearby with a DTC-100, you could use their remote to teach a learning remote to mimic the DTC-100 exactly. A number of learning remotes have essentially the same key layout. Check remotecentral.com

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks all for your help. I'll give replacementremotes.com a try, looks like they have it. Thanks again

------------------

-h pierce

Surely you can't be serious... I am serious and don't call me Shirley.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I just bought an RCA "DBS Replacement" remote from Wal-Mart yesterday for my DTC-100 for $17.99. It even has the Fetch button and appears identical to the original remote. Let me know if your local Wal-Mart has it.

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.