Registered
1,040 Posts
amazon.ca

it ships from Mississauga.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
ah.. bummer.

I live in the northwest. when I order from amazon it takes over a week. and the nearest Futureshop is 4+ hrs away.

·
Premium Member
320 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by YONEXSP /forum/post/0

I'd like to buy it today if possible

The best place in Toronto if not the country is DVD-Plus in Mississuaga. Yhey have a web site. They are the best informed, most motivated and unbelievably supportive to their customer base. They are NOT always the cheapest but they are always up to date and they will get stuff for you that the box stores won't. They are not far off the 403 and (highway 5) Dundas exchange. Call ahead and get them to put what you want aside. They even have a newsletter announcing what is comming out that you can reserve simply by responding to the email. There simply is no better place in the country! PERIOD!

Peter

·
Registered
632 Posts
Starstuck Entertainment and HMV has them at Square One.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by YONEXSP /forum/post/0

Thx, but their Prices are NUTZ!

Do you want it today, or do you want it cheap?

Almost never can you have both... Unless of course you buy it from a local B&M AND Amazon, and then return the Amazon copy to the B&M. Not the most moral thing, but it gets you the best of both worlds.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider33 /forum/post/0

Do you want it today, or do you want it cheap?

Almost never can you have both... Unless of course you buy it from a local B&M AND Amazon, and then return the Amazon copy to the B&M. Not the most moral thing, but it gets you the best of both worlds.

Both, and if FS had it in stock in Newmarket as they should, I would

But I do thank you for the tip, as it is good to know a place that as the works, as you point out, sometimes you will have to pay a little more for a title you want that FS & BB won't carry.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.