AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can find a web site to review the top 5 Plasma TV?

I can't decide if I should buy the Fujitsu, Pioneer, Panasonic, Samsung, Sony, etc............

There are so many choices, and I don't really have any information to base my decision on.

I know that the old Pioneer use to have problems with blacks and also with fast moving objects such as watching a tennis match. I was told it made like a ghosting effect with a fast moving tennis ball.

I don't know if they fixed it with the new model or how it rates tot he Panasonic.

Would I be correct is assuming that the new Panasonic is one of the best new plasma or are there any major drawbacks?

Please let me know what your opinion is.

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
30 Posts
As you can see from the replies it is really hard to find any decent current reviews on plasma sets. Most of them are pretty old. I have found this forum the most helpful of all. A lot of the "buying guides" are really just online retailers looking to push certain models or are totally outdated. I also find that if you ask "specific" questions on this forum you get very helpful feedback and advice.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Frankly you are at the best buying guide, reviews site there is for almost anything in A/V equipment. Use the searches, read the forums you are interested in daily and you will see which PDP's are talked about. These are the best...now you only have to decide which one is best for you.

jack

·
Registered
32,172 Posts
******************* -- at last check -- still downgraded the Fujitsu, at worst in a small cluster as among the best plasmas.

Anyone who does this cannot be trusted.

·
Registered
279 Posts
WOW just spent a LONG time on that ecoustics site. Good stuff. Check that out!!!! I'll take that Pioneer 503 model. It's on deal here at AVS.

Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.