AVS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi after a couple of weeks of research I think I'm ready to purchase a set of wf-35's. Any idea where I can find the best price? I saw them online for $1200 for the pair but I cant seem to find the site that had them at that price

·
Registered
29,106 Posts
wwstereo has a great deal on the WF-35 in Cabernet b-stock. $399 each shipped. Comes with full manufacturers warranty and is an authorized Klipsch dealer.

http://www.wwstereo.com/#/ecommerce/...8_8__0_0_0_-1/

The Expresso is $539 each
http://www.wwstereo.com/#/ecommerce/...TV/10/144521//

Actually its cheaper than that if you buy today. Today is the last day of the 20% off B-stock sale. Use the promo code BSTOCK20 and you get an additional 20% off.

So a pair of B-stock WF-35s which would cost $800 would go for $640 shipped! Pretty good deal eh? And in expresso the cost would go from $1080 down to $864 shipped.

What is B-Stock?
http://www.wwstereo.com/#/contentPages/FAQ/FAQ/38/153/

·
Registered
29,106 Posts
yep, purchased a B-stock Energy subwoofer from them. Looked brand new and works perfectly.

If you read the link about b-stock you'll see this paragraph.

All of World Wide Stereo's B-Stock products come to us directly from the manufacturer and carry the full manufacturer's warranty (same as A-Stock). Products are inspected and approved, labeled B-Stock by the manufacturer, and shipped to us. We do not open the product or know each product's backstory. Our B-Stock products are guaranteed to have NO cosmetic or technical defects and contain all original accessories. All B-Stock products are also covered by our regular 30-day return policy.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not sure which color..im going to run over to best buy and take a look in person. I'm going to build a ht system using all klipsch wf. Now i just have to find a deal on the center and surrounds..thanks again

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just put the order in. I chose espresso for the finish. They didnt have the center speaker so i purchased it at best buy for $440. Now I need to figure out a good site for wires..any ideas?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not sure what receiver yet. I was only looking to spend $500. Its between a denon and pioneer elite so far. I saw the vsx03 today for $522 with free delivery. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
I know you are a new member and all, but one of the rules (one of the very few) of this forum is not openly discussing prices.

You can ask open questions regarding what speakers you like; what vendors you like; and etc.....but not specific prices.

It sounds like you are getting a nice system together and Welcome to AVS!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh ok..didnt realize there was a problem discussing prices. May I ask why that is? I'll refrain from doing so..i didn't realize I wasn't supposed to. Just curious as to why I can't. I thought helping people save money was a good thing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.